Sometimes you have to give credit where credit is due and give a shout out to the creator of this amazing recipe. Her name is “Boo” and she is a culinary magician! We only recently stumbled across her by feedback from some of our customers and how they used our protein powders for Boo’s Ridiculous Brownies. Of course our first reaction was: What/Who the heck is BOO? 🙂 Well she is talented that is for sure.
This amazing Boo-Famous Ridiculous Brownies have only 52 calories, 6.4gms protein and 1.3gms of fat! This low carb, macro friendly recipe is egg and nut free, vegan friendly and tastes absolutely amazing!
Calories: 466, Protein: 57.5gms, Net Carbs: 24.6gms, Fat: 12gms
Per 1 brownie/serving: (makes 9 brownies)
Calories: 52, Protein: 6.4gms, Net Carbs: 2.7gms, Fat 1.3gms
- 45gms Oat Fiber (can replace with almond flour
- 36gms Ketogenics Zero Carb Chocolate Milk Protein Powder
- 63gms Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 100gms Erythritol
- 1/2 tsp (3 grams) Baking Powder
- 9gms Instant Coffee (optional)
- “Pinch” of salt (2-3gms)
- 10oz Diet Coke (or any carbonated soda)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- In large bowl, combine dry ingredients
- Lightly stir in the carbonated beverage into the dry mixture until no lumps remain. (The batter should be very liquidy and spewing bubbles!)
- Immediately pour into a parchment paper lined 9x9x9 pan and bake for 25-35 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean when inserted.
- Let cool in the pan for 5 or more minutes after baking. Then remove from pan and let sit an additional 30 minutes before slicing and storing. (optional recipe here using Peanut Butter Cookie Iso-Whey Protein powder) – see middle photo below.
- Slice and enjoy!
Calories 52, Protein 6.4 grams, Carbs 2.7 grams, Fat 1.3 grams